E10A - Product Information
Animation is for illustrative purposes only.
Marsala's lead technology, E10A, (acquired from Guangzhou Doublle Bioproducts Inc.) is an investigational gene therapy agent that utilizes an adenovector to deliver the endostatin gene. E10A is being evaluated in patient populations to treat head and neck cancer, which accounts for 6% of all malignancies in the United States.
Read more about E10A - Endostatin Gene Therapy for Cancer Patients
- Marsala Biotech announces the completion of process transfer and development of its lead product E10A by its contract manufacturing partner, Lonza (Houston, Tx) - a global leader in the field of viral therapy manufacturing
- US FDA provides valuable feedback to Marsala Biotech's proposed Phase-3 clinical study in Head & Neck Cancer patients
- US FDA agrees to review the planned Phase-3 clinical study under the Special Protocol Assessment program
- Marsala Biotech receives funding from the Manitoba Commercialization Support for Business (CSB) grant to support development and commercialization of its lead technology E10A
- Marsala Biotech receives financial contribution from the National Research Council of Canada for the development of E10A